Pages

Doin' a Happy Dance!!

Saturday, May 22, 2010 2 Comments »
It was a semi crappy week.  Friday was the last day in a string of "God I hope this isn't all there is in life" days.  I was weary.  It had been a bad hair and elastic-waist pants kinda day.  The train stalled on the tracks & we sat for half an hour in a crowded car.  The guy next to me smelled of beer and very stale cigarettes.  I had forgotten my book & had nothing to read.  I'd neglected to charge my cell phone.  When I finally shuffled in the door at 7 PM, I tripped over the damn dog. 

But wait. 
What's that box? 
I didn't order anything, did I? 

Ooooo, it has a California return address on it.  It's very light.  Could it be?  Could it be my mini quilt from my Modern Traditions Quilt Swap Partner?   Well folks, I'm gonna keep you in suspense.  But maybe this will give you a clue:

Stay tuned for details in my next post!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Things are looking up... can't wait!

Jewel said...

Hmmm I suppose we shall see :)