Pages

The Royal Wedding

Thursday, April 28, 2011 5 Comments »
I'll admit that many here on the this side of the pond have gone batty over The Royal Wedding.  My sister is actually going to a neighborhood party to watch the DVR'd version; tiaras and gloves are de rigueur. 

With Andrew and Kate's nuptials in mind, Nancy (from NJ, not Nancy, Near Philadelphia) posted the following on FB today, and we've been having a wicked good time with it. 

In honor of the big wedding on Friday, find your royal wedding guest name. Start with either Lord or Lady. Your first name is one of your grandparents' names. Your surname is the name of your first pet, double-barreled with the name of the street you grew up on. Let's do this! Post yours here. Then cut & paste it into your status.

Well, this isn't Facebook, so you're not going to cut & paste it into your status, but you can join the fun by proclaiming your royal name.   In the mean time, I've got to go practice my royal wave. 

Cordially,

Lady Beatrice Anthony-Chelten

5 comments:

Maria said...

As we say here in Australia...'Noice'!!! (nice)
Lady Margaret Lucky-Edgar

Pat said...

Lady Margaret: Noice!!

Mi 'ubby says I have to call him Lord Edward William Hercules-Louden from now on.

howdidIgethere said...

Delighted to meet you, Lady Beatrice,

Lady Ardella Wicca-King

Sarah Jane said...

Yes, I've been doing it on FB, too, and also at a party. It's been a great day and I hope you enjoyed watching as much as I.
Lady Violet Topsy-Trelawney.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

It's just me, Lady Jennie Cary-Ipswich, checking in. *curtsy*