Pages

DVDs

Sunday, March 20, 2011 3 Comments »
I am addicted to watching DVDs while I sew.  I have the tiny TV my daughter used to have in her college bedroom, & a DVD player,  set up next to the sewing machine.  And now I am addicted to getting my DVDs from Netflix.  Currently on my baby TV:  the BBC's House of Elliott

If you like Masterpiece Theater & BBC type series, here are a few you might enjoy.  All are available on Netflix, and may also be available through your local library. 

House of Elliott
Brides of Christ
The Midsomer Murder Series

3 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

We are watching more and more DVDs - television just doesn't seem the same these days. I haven't seen any of the DVDs you mention, even though 2 of them to my knowledge have been screened on British TV. If you like period drama, 'Cranford' and 'Larkrise to Candleford' are worth watching, too. Simple and harmless stories of country life.

Kimberly Mason said...

Ooooo! added to my queue! Thank you. I love me some BBC!

Joanne said...

I am addicted to Netflix.♥