Well, now that I have my new computer, I realize why I was so frustrated editing pictures for posting on my old one. My old CPU, easily 10 years old, had a whopping 8 meg of RAM, and a 500 meg hard drive -- it was virtually top-of-the-line when I bought it, but could no longer handle the demands I made of it. The new machine is more middle-of-the-road, but has 8 GIG of RAM, and a 1 TB hard drive. Yowzer.
So now I will begin catching up.
First in line is the 3rd Jelly Roll 1600 quilt that I did for Christmas. I gave my neice and my nephew's fiance batik jelly roll quilts for Christmas. By the time I realized that my step-nephew's fiance would be joining us for Christmas as well; I was only able to get the top done for hers. I finally pieced the back & sent it off to my FLLQ (Friendly Local Longarm Quilter).
And here it is! It's made with a Bali Pop, plus some random batik scaps from my scrap bin, and is named Chablis and Merlot in honor of the Rebecca's love of wine.
I gave it to her today at the end of her bridal shower, and she loved it. Now I need to get cracking on their wedding quilt. I'm trying something different this time -- a kaliedescope quilt. Thanks to Sue, at SuBee Sews for giving me the idea. You need to check out some of the kaliedescope quilts she has made.