Pages

Where the heck have I been???

Saturday, June 25, 2011 0 Comments »

Answer: in a state of confusion, on planet neglectful.

Actually, I’ve just been lazy. Call it the summer doldrums if you will, the fact of the matter is that I succumbed to the “read & lurk, but don’t post” syndrome. I’ll try to do better.

So, what’s been happening? I went to North Carolina for a week, I had a wonderful Saturday sew-in with some dear quilting friends, I attended my first guild meeting, I joined a guild for the first time, and I found out that I am expecting my 5th grandchild in mid December.

All of those events will be chronicled shortly, but right now I need some help identifying fabric.


It’s from a charm pack I purchased over a year ago, and which I promptly cut up into a Schnibbles project pack, throwing away any identifying paperwork. I’m short some fabric to finish the project, and would love to find a match. Of course I can’t find a match if I don’t know the name of the fabric line, the designer or even the manufacturer. Do any of you recognize it?

Next post: Life’s a Beach



0 comments: