Pages

Time to stock up

Thursday, January 06, 2011 1 Comment »
I hate dull rotary cutting blades.  Hate 'em, hate 'em, hate 'em.  I can never have enough replacements on hand because I don't want to be stuck having to cut some juicy fabric with a quirky old blade.

If you feel the same way, now is the time to stock up!  Jo-ann's is having a 40% off sale on all of their rotary cutting supplies, including cutters, blades and mats.  What's even better is that now through Friday 1/7,  if you use the promotional code below at checkout, you will get free shipping on any order of $50 or more. 

So, save those old blades for cutting paper and get yourself a stash of new ones.  Maybe some of your fellow quilters would be willing to join you to help reach that $50 minimum. 

Here's the code:  EVDCX7 

Now that my DH has discovered that rotary cutters are really cool tools for picture framing, I ordered a new cutter for me & am gifting him with my old one (plus a container of those annoying used blades).   And a bunch of new blades por moi.

Oh, and while you are at it, check out Mrs. Goodneedle's post about a cutie-patootie new cutting gadget.  Yep, Joann's has that baby on sale too.  You know me and gadgets! 

1 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I'm stocking up on blades too, thanks for the eagle eye on the coupon!