Pages

Rough Udders?

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 0 Comments »
Do your udders need smoothing?  Actually, my udders are fine, but my hands sure could use help.  My daughter bought me some of this stuff at the dollar store.  I'd seen it in various other stores (CVS, WalMart, Walgreen's), but just never gave it a second thought.  BIG MISTAKE.   I'm a convert.   

Seriously, it's the best hand cream I've ever used.  It's rather thick, not thin and watery at all, but it does not leave your hands feeling greasy.  I will be buying multiple tubes so that I can have one in every key location:  purse, desk at work, kitchen sink, and (most importantly) in my sewing room.  And you better believe that I'm bringing some for all of my quilting retreat buddies in March. 

Here's a link to the Udderly SMOOth website.  Go smooth those udders!

0 comments: