Pages

Random Thoughts

Tuesday, December 08, 2009 3 Comments »

A friend sent me this. I laughed so hard that I had to share -- sorry it's so long!


  1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer's history if you die.

  2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

  3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

  4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

  5. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

  6. Map Quest needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my damn neighborhood.

  7. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

  8. Bad decisions make good stories.

  9. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

  10. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to the ten-page document that I swear I did not make any changes to.

  11. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.

  12. I hate it when I miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!)but when I immediately call back it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

  13. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

  14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

  15. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the heck do I respond to that?

  16. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

  17. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay.
Got any Random Quilting Thoughts?

Love and Pieces, Pat

3 comments:

Nancy said...

OMG!!! That is to funny..... I particulary like the Ninja question.... seriously, how DO you answer that one????

Thanks so much for sharing this... I'm gonna have to copy and forward.

Hugs!

Kimberly said...

Pat -- These are so funny, and TRUE! I loved reading them....and will post some random thoughts on my blog in the next day or so. Thanks for sharing -- you made my day!

progress lighting said...

So funny!