A friend sent me this. I laughed so hard that I had to share -- sorry it's so long!
- I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer's history if you die.
- Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
- I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
- There is great need for a sarcasm font.
- How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
- Map Quest needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my damn neighborhood.
- I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
- Bad decisions make good stories.
- You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
- I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to the ten-page document that I swear I did not make any changes to.
- "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.
- I hate it when I miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!)but when I immediately call back it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
- I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
- I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
- My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the heck do I respond to that?
- I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
- I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay.
Got any Random Quilting Thoughts?
Love and Pieces, Pat